Sunday, November 7, 2010

Money Man Returns!!!

So I think I am really going to get John's name officially changed to "Money Man".  We go on walks each Sunday and for some reason one Sunday John and Tyler decided to take a bucket with them just in case they found treasure or money. Mike and I laughed and thought, " How cute."  Like one minute into the walk John looks down in some dirt and mulch and pulls out this filthy dollar and then an hour later looks under a car on the way back home and finds another dollar. Ridiculous isn't it!  I keep trying to tell John to lift his head up when he crosses the street or when he's walking because he is always looking down in search for $.  I now know that if I had his luck and eyesight, I would be constantly looking down for money/treasure too.    

6 comments:

Cameron Family said...

Welcome Back to the blogging world! Cute boys that you have! I think they are going to make you a lot of money some day!

mylittleelliott said...

I love it! Tell him to find me some money too!

Kerri said...

Wow. What beautiful views you have at your new home. So excited that you updated your blog. I've been thinking about you guys. Hope your having fun!

The Larson's said...

I was so surprised to see your blog updated. It looks like you are having so much fun there. Your boys are the cutest and I think that I need to borrow them to get me some money!

Dianne a.k.a. NeeNee said...

Oh, Kristi, I love it!!! Every single word...it's so fun to see all these pictures and to read about what the boys are doing! Too bad we just left them...I'm ready to go back! Reserve my room for February through June...I just feel like I need to be there! Kiss my boys for me and tell them to save all their money for when we come again--we still have to get Pops to go to Coral World--I've never been there yet!

Laurel Eldredge said...

I can't believe I didn't know you were doing your blog!! It looks great! Counting down the days till we see you again. Sure miss you! Do you have your plane ticket out here yet? We want to put your pictures on our calendar too!